Time wasters on forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by indizine

Im afraid if you will have to be more patient than that in business! 4 days with no reply is nothing.

I saw a guy some weeks ago, said he wanted a webste quickly and after a short notice meeting I sent a quote. No reply. 2-3 week later I sent a follow up email. No reply. Yesterday, 2 eeks later out of the blue, he sends an email saying he's ready to go ahead, popped oer for an hour to discuss needs and sent email last nght confirming order.

Some folk may not come back or weeks or months, but yes true, some you may never hear from again but they tend to be less common. But it's part of running a business, not everyone does everything in the way you would do it, or when. I am used to this, and I tend to just let them know I am still here, always ready to get cracking when they are ready. 9 out of 10 wll always get in touch, even a year later!

Youre totally correct in what you say, but were talking about selling stuff on here, not running a business

Totally correct ??? If Indizine runs a business, god help her with such bad grammar and so many obvious spelling mistakes :huh:

"Choose Indizine for professional website design, SEO, website updates, ecommerce websites, Joomla websites, Wordpress websites and reliable web hosting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pah ha ha ha ha ha

I've said this about 500x before but here goes again: we need a feedback forum. Hobby sites do it, and it works out great.

It's not exactly naming and shaming. This is why the classifieds on here are completely pointless.

The people that run this forum are a very special lot aren't they.

Archived