How on earth do some women (stunners) remain single all their lives?

Now I have children, though single I don't feel the need to get married - pressure off, separate houses - Edna if you want children you only need a sperm donor - and a guy to 'visit' of course if you want;)

Me me me me me me me.....:hihi:

You might ask as well why do so many 'spotty', 'dumpy; women in their 40's have husbands and kids:roll: You don't have to look far to see that's true.

If you asked why are so many attractive men in their 40's unattached the reponse I'm sure would be because they are either gay or have CHOSEN to remain single for whatever reason. I'm sure that the same applied to single women as well nowadays but there are obviously those that still hold very OLD FASHIONED ideas :suspect:

England is the most sexually repressed country I have ever been. I have been in bed with over 100 women from different cultures. English women are like frozen icecubes and are scared of getting real exited, hot, energetic. They hold it all back and are scared to really go for it.

This is not to interpreted negatively, due to this repression british music has been better and more sexual than that of other cultures.

Nudity and talking about intimate matters is normal in other cultures while here it is not appreciated.

Last meeting with an english women getting intimate she did not even start breathing or show excitement when things were getting hot.

I left and later she said she was really excited, can't believe it. Weirdo's I am not going to have it with an icecube.

England is the most sexually repressed country I have ever been. I have been in bed with over 100 women from different cultures. English women are like frozen icecubes and are scared of getting real exited, hot, energetic. They hold it all back and are scared to really go for it.

This is not to interpreted negatively, due to this repression british music has been better and more sexual than that of other cultures.

Nudity and talking about intimate matters is normal in other cultures while here it is not appreciated.

Last meeting with an english women getting intimate she did not even start breathing or show excitement when things were getting hot.

I left and later she said she was really excited, can't believe it. Weirdo's I am not going to have it with an icecube.

What other cultures are you comparing English women to? Even so, you don't find this out until you actually do the deed. I'm sure that sexual liberation varies from woman to woman, or perhaps you just didn't do it for them?

Not all English women are as you describe it. I would agree that some are however. They are frigid. They would sooner attempt to come out with some "smart" answer than attempt to please a man. Very sad.

And then he woke up...:hihi:

Not all English women are as you describe it. I would agree that some are however. They are frigid. They would sooner attempt to come out with some "smart" answer than attempt to please a man. Very sad.

Frigid or perhaps just not sexually aroused by you?

Archived