How on earth do some women (stunners) remain single all their lives?

That actually sounds like the perfect relationship to me

Indeed fff, as it is to many independent women and there's no problem with it, but most are reluctant to admit so to men they're in relationships with.

Indeed fff, as it is to many independent women and there's no problem with it, but most are reluctant to admit so to men they're in relationships with.

In my experience, men seem more hung up on marriage and living together than women. Probably because they're more obsessed with having sex on tap.

Is having a relationship actually mandatory? Can someone not be permitted to simply be happy with their own company?

Absolutely not! However, the OP states:

Yet both [stunning women] appeared to have spent years on dating sites (as they were chatting about this) and never got anywhere. I can understand a dumpy, spotty 42 year old woman remaining on the shelf, but how the hell do stunners end up on the shelf?

Which implies that the women he is referring to want to be in a relationship of sorts.

As for the OP's comment about dumpy spotty 42 year olds, I ask the OP whether looks are paramount? I see plenty of people of both sexes fitting this description who are partnered and/or have kids in tow, so they have at the very least found someone with whom to procreate/have sex with.

As my gay friend says, it's all about standards!

In my experience, men seem more hung up on marriage and living together than women. Probably because they're more obsessed with having sex on tap.

More like they want their dinner cooked and their washing done.

Meee, flippin, owwww!

Ok, we poor useless boys may have needed dragging into the 21st Century, but believe me many of us can cook, clean, launder and perform the tasks for independent living without supervision by an appropriate adult :hihi:

You Neanderthal girls should give us a go sometime ;)

Archived