How on earth do some women (stunners) remain single all their lives?

Some women hide themselves behind a wall of illusion rather than face the truth about themselves. One example is where a woman has no sex drive whatsoever so pretends to be

a womans lib supporter. Many of them are virgins and secretly fancy other women.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Some women hide themselves behind a wall of illusion rather than face the truth about themselves. One example is where a woman has no sex drive whatsoever so pretends to be

a womans lib supporter. Many of them are virgins and secretly fancy other women.

I think if we're talking about successful, intelligent assertive women, then I don't think they'd be bothered about a bit of sniping about being gay. They wouldn't be ashamed I think, because they'd be intelligent enough to realise that it doesn't matter. If it matters to others then that's their problem..

I don't think "having no sex drive" is something to sneer at either. We're all different and no lesser a person because of this...

Oooooheerrr...we're back to Carry On Up The Forum again....:hihi:

Barbara Suffy and Kenneth Friday will be along soon...:hihi:

I met my wife outside the pawn brokers ...she kissed me under the ...ERM......exterior pawnbroker symbols.:suspect:

Archived