How on earth do some women (stunners) remain single all their lives?

Sounds just like me, or at least it sounds like me in public. I'm completely the opposite when it's only me and the wife around. :cool:
As I said most of the decent ones are taken
The list is very subjective. And if you're already taken what would be the point?

Why proposition someone with the question "are you single?"?

that's just plain teasing. I never asked if you were taken. I believe it was you who asked me:)

But it's always good to have a standby to fall back on.

Only if you fit the "fat, ugly and can cook" criteria though.

Gosh, you thought that was a proposition, maybe you should stick to unicorns.

Fat, ugly and can cook .. my OH would disagree with fat and ugly, but I reckon that's me, Raddled Old Hag was chosen for a reason ;)

As I said most of the decent ones are takenGosh, you thought that was a proposition, maybe you should stick to unicorns.

Fat, ugly and can cook .. my OH would disagree with fat and ugly, but I reckon that's me, Raddled Old Hag was chosen for a reason ;)

Oh give over you can't be that bad, they chose you to be a Mod! :D

*creep creep* :P

but I reckon that's me, Raddled Old Hag was chosen for a reason ;)

Enough alcohol or a skilled surgeon can overcome any amount of raddled old hagness but we are really going to have to something about this self-deprecating attitude of yours. It's a major obstacle you'll need to overcome before making my standby list. :hihi:

Enough alcohol or a skilled surgeon can overcome any amount of raddled old hagness but we are really going to have to something about this self-deprecating attitude of yours. It's a major obstacle you'll need to overcome before making my standby list. :hihi:

If the alcohol and surgeon don't work you can always turn off the lights and turn her over.

Archived