How on earth do some women (stunners) remain single all their lives?

I can't believe he just edited it :)

Oh, so did you :)

Reason for editing was I read the post wrongly the first time. I thought he meant in general that's what you should do. Not to a specific person. Then I realised how it would read. Apologies. But thanks for drawing huge attention to it. :blush:

Most men prefer women who are attractive without being glamorous. The real top looking totty is the prey of the wolf. No man wants to spend his life continually batting them off. It is better to get a fat ugly bird who can cook.:hihi:

It's nice to meet someone who respects women

Well I think we've discovered the reason why there are stunners out there that are still single.

Maybe I should report this thread for closure as you guys have pretty much answered your own question ?

Is this a "who gets the last post on the thread" contest?

And am I allowed to leave contact details here just in case any single stunners come along and read it after the thread is closed?

Only an idiot would post his contact details on an open, public forum IMO.

If it's a competition as to who gets the last post on a thread then I think the answer would be 'me' :)

Oh, and BTW Teddybare- you do know that the moderating and admin team can read what your posts were originally before your edit, don't you?

A lot of men would be intimidated by the type of woman described by the OP. if they are on dating sites, then obviously they do not wish to be single. Many men would consider these successful stunners to be out of their league, in my view.

Archived