How on earth do some women (stunners) remain single all their lives?

If it's a competition as to who gets the last post on a thread then I think the answer would be 'me' :)

Oh, and BTW Teddybare- you do know that the moderating and admin team can read what your posts were originally before your edit, don't you?

Yes. I understand how forums work. Would be interested in knowing the criteria for becoming a mod is though.

And as for the post in question as I have already explained; the second I realised what context it would be read in, I deleted it.

I harbour no desires or feelings of misogyny towards anyone I converse with in here.(I save that for our lass) :)

I do however, wish people would lighten up and take things in jest rather than make allusions to banning an account with the immense power they have at their fingertips.

The thread is obviously meant as a light hearted look at people's opinions.

Yes. I understand how forums work. Would be interested in knowing the criteria for becoming a mod is though.

And as for the post in question as I have already explained; the second I realised what context it would be read in, I deleted it.

I harbour no desires or feelings of misogyny towards anyone I converse with in here.(I save that for our lass) :)

I do however, wish people would lighten up and take things in jest rather than make allusions to banning an account with the immense power they have at their fingertips.

The thread is obviously meant as a light hearted look at people's opinions.

And my answer was light hearted too :)

A lot of men are afraid of the rejection, so don't approach attractive confident women, its an ego thing....a stubbing out is not good for moral..

faint heart never won fair lady

actually you do have to look for signs of encouragement to solve that one - imagine how many lost hankies ladies lost because men were to slow to act:D

And my answer was light hearted too :)

Exactly how I read it. As previously stated this is just an attempt to be last on the thread and keep an inane subject going as long as possible :)

Back to topic- the answer OP's question is obvious, it's because they are "feminists" or spend all their free time moderating forums :hihi:

now that was a little uncalled for, I thought we were all being lighthearted here

and after I spared your feelings about the post you edited by not mentioning it too, tut :sad:

faint heart never won fair lady

actually you do have to look for signs of encouragement to solve that one - imagine how many lost hankies ladies lost because men were to slow to act:D

Alright, I'll not mess about. Will you marry me?...:hihi::love:

Archived