How on earth do some women (stunners) remain single all their lives?

What's happenned to grab a granny nights like they used to have at Roxy. Now I want a granny to grab they're all in the Leadmill listening to The Arctic Monkeys..

Try Tesco's on a Thursday night. I'm usually there, I have a trolley full of things I think women would like. Lambrini, maltesers, moisteriser, lipstick. But still I'm a lonely figure at the checkout...:(:hihi:

Oh Frank.. trouble is grab a granny was over 25. Do you remember when you thought that was REALLY old and that these people should be put out to pasture? ... I do.

And your basket, I think you are more giving out the impression it's Transvesite night. And lambrini? Not even classy transvestite!

Oh, whilst you were reading this, I swiped the maltesers. *wipes choccie from chin*

Oh Frank.. trouble is grab a granny was over 25. Do you remember when you thought that was REALLY old and that these people should be put out to pasture? ... I do.

And your basket, I think you are more giving out the impression it's Transvesite night. And lambrini? Not even classy transvestite!

Oh, whilst you were reading this, I swiped the maltesers. *wipes choccie from chin*

Arrrrr Grab a Granny...memories....False teeth showing up under the lights. Yes over twenty five nights. I remember being quite proud when I got in when I was 18...

Big Val...now she was our own Maggie May, she showed us all a thing or two...:hihi::love:

Most men prefer women who are attractive without being glamorous. The real top looking totty is the prey of the wolf. No man wants to spend his life continually batting them off. It is better to get a fat ugly bird who can cook.:hihi:

I am the male equivelent of this, I am so good looking its unreal, Chippendale material; our lass is constantly telling women that are hitting on me to back off.

Now I have children, though single I don't feel the need to get married - pressure off, separate houses - Edna if you want children you only need a sperm donor - and a guy to 'visit' of course if you want;)

It's probably because really stunning women have been stunning from an early age. They always had a lot of choice, of boyfriends, career opportunities, etc. They flit from flower to flower, or weed to weed, whatever. Or they're so stunning and successful that men are afraid to approach them, but they're having fun and don't really notice. Then one day they think they want to settle down and they look around, and all that's left is what's left. And they don't really want the leftovers. And the attractive guys are all too young or have too much baggage. Ex-wives and kids and stuff. And dating sites are a minefield.

Another little talked of trait is lack of commitment. No-one is ever going to be Mr Right because secretly they don't want him to be. They think they want to be in a relationship, but it has to be the perfect one, because they've waited so long now, and they're not prepared to settle for Mr Almost-Right, and that's a problem. And then, nothing stays perfect for long, and they don't really want to have to work at it. Because, after all, they're stunners, and it should all fall into their lap without any effort on their part :)

I'm not speaking from experience here, of course. It's just a theory!

im going to let myself go....get fat, not wash, not do my hair, then i may get a bloke.

Amazes me the scroats on Jeremy Kyle, have men and their cousins and dads falling over them.

Decent women....not a sniff!!

**sniff** **sniff** :)

Now I have children, though single I don't feel the need to get married - pressure off, separate houses - Edna if you want children you only need a sperm donor - and a guy to 'visit' of course if you want;)

No Cressida. I don't want the children thanks, being a single parent is not for me, I'd rather be happy and in love.

i think Ruby's nailed it. .. after chasing careers and "having fun", what's left is what's left... Oh i dare say it's "fun" being "part of the crowd" down west street till 3am in the morning but ... as their heads hit the pillow, the only thing keeping them company will be facebook and American Dad on tv...

I think that it's a bit of a myth that women 'chasing careers' are too busy or single minded for a relationship, perhaps to start a family, but since when is a career and a relationship mutually exclusive? It isn't for men. Perhaps they had a series of bad relationships, if they're confident and successful then they're less likely to settle for some guy for the sake of it.

I have also heard a lot of men state that they're less likely to approach really beautiful women as they're more likely to be turned down.

Archived