I have no social life

A teenager with no social life...

Somewhere along the lines something messed up..

I wanna know how a 17 year old manages to have no friends or anything. I am 17, female and no job so nothing to keep me occupied... I'm that desperate i've applied at Macdonalds for a job to stop me from just being in bed all day on this laptop... I need something to do like partys, or just going out. Meeting new people. I don't know that many people...

All these friends on Facebook and not one of them to talk other then my boyfriend...

If i'm not at home in bed i'm at his watching him play Xbox (sounds fun don't it?)

Ahh well...

If anyone has any ideas on which can help me out

They will be gladly appreciated

THANK YOU

<3

get out and get some work...even if its part time in a call centre (there not that bad) everyones friendly and theres always night out..

Youll make a new circle of friends, and start having a social life..

When you have some cash in your pocket..weekends can be filled with keep fit classes, swimming ect where you will meet even more new friends..

Get cracking, and by summer you will be a busy bee out and about..

I was exactly the same, but i suffered from extreme panic attacks which made me home bound for months and im 17. I dont go out at all although i have friends, mainly because they are much older than me. And at my job they are older too so i cant go out. I work in a bar, and love it cause it gives me something to look forward too as i get paid after every shift! :D Why not try doing things with your boyfriend? Do like a theme night or something every friday. Get a job, hand out CV's in local shops and why not try something at college? Your 17 so you will be able to do a free course still. Im doing Childcare and i do 2 days work placement and love it! Ive become really close friends to the staff who are quite old!

I go rejected at a call centre

I love my boyfriend

And i am thinking of doing the Air Cabin Crew course at City

But i've been told it really hard (and i don't know it i'm up for really hard work) I wanna do it so bad but if i start struggling i'll end up turning on myself...

But i just need a job or something but either no where is hiring or no where responds even after sending them over 25 emails for the job..

Youve got to do a course that you will enjoy. Im doing a diploma in childcare and there is so much work, but im not behind. You just got to keep on top of it and make most of the free time they give you.

As to the job, hand out CV's in your local stores and the bigger stores you have to apply online. So, go on all the websites of shops you can think of! Thats what i did! Next, Sports Direct, Tesco, Toys R Us, McDonalds, KFC, Sainsburys, Lidl, Aldi, Matalan...

Also, i kept checking on the direct gov website. Keep checking on the vacancies on this website too. Ive got the job i have now through my dad as he knows he ownder through football! So sometimes, its not what you know, its who you know!

We were never really friends, i just hung around them like they were my friends...

I must just not what people want as a friend, i don't blame them as i am extremely weird and i like to point out the obvious (supposedly)

i just dunno, i don't have much in common with people

I need some sort of confidence booster cause maybe that will help (:

Archived