I have no social life

Hi my son is 15 and he has no social life reason is he has aspergers syndrome like myself but I'm more social because I've come out my shell a lot more I'm sure my son would be your friend :) its difficult for both of us to make and keep friends aswel as relationships

Stay in school or train as long as possible. There's No jobs out there at the moment for qualified people let alone 18-24 year olds. Don't worry about stuff because nothing really matters, focus on the present with one eye on the future. Don't not do something out of fear, you will only regret it later. Build good relations with your family, ditch the loser boyfriend and be kind to children and animals. If you get chance to travel do it. Secret of life in a paragraph, free of charge.

I will try, I am very willing to get my ass out there and do something... I'm just having trouble getting started...

Is your CV up to date? Have you had a look today for jobs online? Just noticed, you seem to have been on this site all of today so far-nothing will change if you dont start somewhere/today :)

Is your CV up to date? Have you had a look today for jobs online? Just noticed, you seem to have been on this site all of today so far-nothing will change if you dont start somewhere/today :)

I'm ill today, my mum wont let me leave the house so i've been applying online for jobs all day as well...

It really sucks being ill

What a previous poster said, you might have some of the symptoms of depression. Through your doctor you can access something called a Behavioural Activation group, which will help to kick start your motivation. Or you can ring Improving Access to Psychological Therapies service on 0114 2264380 to enquire if there is a group in your area.

Thanks Ry. Its okay and i will do that tomorrow (:

your welcome. and just ignore the people on here who ain't trying to help. as you've seen there are some genuinely nice people on here who would like to try and help you anyway they can,. listen to them and take their advice..

Good luck and chin up, btw go see nick tell him he's banned from the xbox for a few hours and take him on a walk for a long chat am sure that would cheer you up.

Go to school. Don't worry so much. It doesn't get any better as you get older trust me.

Of course it can get better, it has and does, for many.

You're given a life, it may have ups and downs, it may have some BIG downs, but there's always someone worse off. Life's what you make it.

"trust me"

Archived