Trance Music Followers

Are there any followers of rave and trance on the board and would be great to know and meet up with people regarding future club and festival events, cheers.

I must admit that I still lean towards the psytance and tech trance side of the genre.

Yes I did, his bird seemed a bit of a gold digger, do you go out much to clubs and events and where do you live?

I'm getting on a bit now so I don't go out as much as i used to, due to family and work commitments. Because of this I play it safe and stick to what I know I'll enjoy so I go to the Planet Zogg nights, or sometimes I'll pop down to DLS as I think it's a really good venue. It's got a good underground vibe, a bit like the old Arches.

Are there any followers of rave and trance on the board and would be great to know and meet up with people regarding future club and festival events, cheers.

If you like trance then check out Off the Rails at Plug. It's every month, nex Friday, it's Super8 & Tab, Lange, Thrillseekers.

Alternatively, if you're looking for something a bit harder, there's Tinnitus at DLS. Next friday. Headliners are DJ Producer and Jeff Amadeus will be a heavy night of industrial/gabba techno.:D

Yes I frequent OTR often at The Plug, but my main reason for posting was to find like minded people to meet and go with to these events.

Prefer traditional trance and never been a fan of hard house and techno, but the older hard house I liked a lot because of its harder trance sounds.

Yes I frequent OTR often at The Plug, but my main reason for posting was to find like minded people to meet and go with to these events.

Prefer traditional trance and never been a fan of hard house and techno, but the older hard house I liked a lot because of its harder trance sounds.

I may well head down to a OTR night if you want to meet up.

Archived