Trance Music Followers

PLANET ZOGG has a party on Fri 25th May at DLS with the Atomizers. Its a four room bash - banging stuff in the main room, breaks & house in room2, random stuff in room 3 and cafe/chill in room4 - full details

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=984795

Its a long time since straight trance was played at Zogg - it usually mixes up tech-trance, psy, techno & psy breaks - though this next party will be a bit more techno in the main room.

If you prefer your more clubby trance - then OTR would be a good bet

Fruitisbad is showing his age - I dont think Fatmoon have done a party in sheffield for over 5 or 6 years - possibly longer - Mark & Cheryl moved down south (I think Cardiff/Bristol way)

:)

As people have said OTR is the best Sheffield event although if your after HUGE names then digital society in Leeds book the world class djs.

Manchester has got some good nights going again too, plasma future, versatile and a number of others are all booking some quality djs at the minute.

It's nowhere near as good as having Gatecrasher back on our doorstep but it's certainly a better scene than it was a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I frequent OTR often at The Plug, but my main reason for posting was to find like minded people to meet and go with to these events.

Prefer traditional trance and never been a fan of hard house and techno, but the older hard house I liked a lot because of its harder trance sounds.

hi mate, i'm in the same boat would love to attend events like this but not many of my mates are into it - add me on facebook bob dreamland trance timmons, would be good to meet more trance lovers!!

Cheers

Bob

Archived