Bass Inns and Taverns YTS scheme??

Hi. back in the 80's, Bass Inns did a YTS scheme, it involved the day to day running of a pub. I joined the course in 1985 for 12 months and was based at The Ball in Ecclesfield. There was about 6 or 7 of us and i was wondering about a reunion, so if you were on that course in the same year, please get in touch...

Hi Andy mate, how's things? I know where Greg is and David is the manager at Vue cinema in Meadowhall, but dunno about Melanie or Bubbles, and wasn't the other guy called Rob? Be good to get together for a drink...

Hi Andy mate, how's things? I know where Greg is and David is the manager at Vue cinema in Meadowhall, but dunno about Melanie or Bubbles, and wasn't the other guy called Rob? Be good to get together for a drink...

I thought there were only 6 of us ( wasn't Bubbles Robert???) What you upto these days???

I thought there were only 6 of us ( wasn't Bubbles Robert???) What you upto these days???

Yeah, thats right, you, me, greg, melanie, rob (bubbles), but there was one other, got a pic somewhere when we all worked at the ball, will have to dig it out...

Archived