Question for the conspiracy fans: Horus worship

If possible, could any of the SF's conspiracy fans answer this for me WITHOUT resorting to caps-lock and excessive use of exclamation and question marks, youtube link-spamming and ranting without ACTUALLY providing any answers?

Whenever I read or hear about conspiracy claims to do with the Illuminati/new world order/freemasons/reptilian humanoid society, there's usually pyramid symbols involved and/or the "all seeing eye". When these are mentioned it is usually claimed that this is proof of worship to the Egyptian god Horus (sometimes Isis and Osiris also).

The claim is usually presented in such a way that suggests we should be shocked/worried/scared/alarmed about this.

My question is:

Even IF there were people worshipping Horus, what's so bad about that? What's the big deal?

People do worship gods, many different ones. Why should anyone worry about Horus-worship?

(I know that Jesus's story was basically copied from Horus' story, but that's not the discussion here, so let's not get into another God thread!)

If possible, could any of the SF's conspiracy fans answer this for me WITHOUT resorting to caps-lock and excessive use of exclamation and question marks, youtube link-spamming and ranting without ACTUALLY providing any answers?

Whenever I read or hear about conspiracy claims to do with the Illuminati/new world order/freemasons/reptilian humanoid society, there's usually pyramid symbols involved and/or the "all seeing eye". When these are mentioned it is usually claimed that this is proof of worship to the Egyptian god Horus (sometimes Isis and Osiris also).

The claim is usually presented in such a way that suggests we should be shocked/worried/scared/alarmed about this.

My question is:

Even IF there were people worshipping Horus, what's so bad about that? What's the big deal?

People do worship gods, many different ones. Why should anyone worry about Horus-worship?

(I know that Jesus's story was basically copied from Horus' story, but that's not the discussion here, so let's not get into another God thread!)

"Even IF there were people worshipping Horus, what's so bad about that? What's the big deal?"

The masons do use a lot of the symbolism

http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-eye.html

Quote:

"The All Seeing Eye, like many other Masonic symbols, has been borrowed from the past from the nations of antiquity."

I don't know if they actually worship Horus, in fact I doubt it.

What gave the impression there is a big deal? Or is it just an excuse to take a swipe at those that don't believe the garbage spoon fed by the government, BBC etc.

Question the Official story and you must believe in lizard people type things?

"Even IF there were people worshipping Horus, what's so bad about that? What's the big deal?"

The masons do use a lot of the symbolism

http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-eye.html

Quote:

"The All Seeing Eye, like many other Masonic symbols, has been borrowed from the past from the nations of antiquity."

What gave the impression there is a big deal? Or is it just an excuse to take a swipe at those that don't believe the garbage spoon fed by the government, BBC etc.

Can you really believe in lizard people? im open to a lot, but DI cant evan prove it, he dose not evan post on his own fourm!

Can you really believe in lizard people? im open to a lot, but DI cant evan prove it, he dose not evan post on his own fourm!

I don't think anyone really believes in the lizard people, well maybe a few.

It's all part of the plan.

I don't think anyone really believes in the lizard people, well maybe a few.

It's all part of the plan.

On that fourm there is to many people who believe that crap, but there is also a hell of a lot of very useful info but most people on this fourm are sheeple ;) ... There eyes will never open!

What gave the impression there is a big deal?

I've been seeing statements like this for years on the interwebz...

The Illuminati pyramid gesture is also used by the groups as a representation of the ancient Egyptian Eye of Horus, which is utilized as a black magic-inducing symbol.

... from this link

So I'm simply asking why they think this.

Or is it just an excuse to take a swipe at those that don't believe the garbage spoon fed by the government, BBC etc.

I wasn't aware the government or BBC had given the public any stories about Horus conspiracies.

What IS the official story? I AM questioning it!

OMG does that mean I believe in lizard people? :help:

I get the impression that a lot of these type of issues are developed in the "deep south" of America, where even any doubts over someone's belief in God is enough to persecute them. It's certainly enough to bring suspision on their other activities which is what a lot of the people starting these theories want.

On that fourm there is to many people who believe that crap, but there is also a hell of a lot of very useful info but most people on this fourm are sheeple ;) ... There eyes will never open!

I find it strange, but amusing, that people who blindly believe what is said by people on YouTube or random websites without question are apparently the wise ones who can see the world for how it is, while those who question both sides of an argument in order to decide for themselves where the truth lies, are sheep...

I've been seeing statements like this for years on the interwebz...

... from this link

So I'm simply asking why they think this.

Perhaps you'd be better asking them then.

I wasn't aware the government or BBC had given the public any stories about Horus conspiracies.

I didn't say they had. Your OP suggests you think that all "conspiracy theorists"/ believe in lizard folk etc.

What IS the official story? I AM questioning it!

OMG does that mean I believe in lizard people? :help:

I was talking generally.

I'm beginning to remember now why I don't come here often.

I get the impression that a lot of these type of issues are developed in the "deep south" of America, where even any doubts over someone's belief in God is enough to persecute them. It's certainly enough to bring suspision on their other activities which is what a lot of the people starting these theories want.

I find it strange, but amusing, that people who blindly believe what is said by people on YouTube or random websites without question are apparently the wise ones who can see the world for how it is, while those who question both sides of an argument in order to decide for themselves where the truth lies, are sheep...

You've proved my point.

Archived