Question for the conspiracy fans: Horus worship

Perhaps you'd be better asking them then.

I am doing

I didn't say they had. Your OP suggests you think that all "conspiracy theorists"/ believe in lizard folk etc.

No it doesn't

Whenever I read or hear about conspiracy claims to do with the Illuminati/new world order/freemasons/reptilian humanoid society, there's usually pyramid symbols involved and/or the "all seeing eye".

...see? It's like you're seeing things that aren't there.

Subliminal messages, patterns, repeating numbers, voices maybe?

I was talking generally.

What does that have to do with my question then? Why bring that into it?

I'm beginning to remember now why I don't come here often.

Because you're not very good at discussion and try to turn a simple question into an act of persecution against conspiracy fans?

MI6 seem to use some of the symbolism too, of course there's likely connections with them and the masons.

http://www.bilderberg.org/sis.htm

The first line of that article refers to MI5's motto as being being rectum defendae (defenders of the a*se) as opposed to Regnum Defende which is the correct motto which means In Defence of the Realm.

I'm guessing the rest of the research on that page is just as incorrect.

I think the real 'lizards' look just like you and me - 150 underground military bunkers in the US!

I always felt Icke's writing regarding the Lizard people was more to do with the fact if he actually came out calling them Jewish his books would be banned pretty much immediately.

The man is clearly a lunatic in need of some help.

I always felt Icke's writing regarding the Lizard people was more to do with the fact if he actually came out calling them Jewish his books would be banned pretty much immediately.

The man is clearly a lunatic in need of some help.

I remember watching a Jon Ronson documentary where Icke was banned from entering Canada because of complaints from the Canadian Jewish Congress, and does Icke promote the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as being true?

If possible, could any of the SF's conspiracy fans answer this for me WITHOUT resorting to caps-lock and excessive use of exclamation and question marks, youtube link-spamming and ranting without ACTUALLY providing an answer?

LOL, we didn't even make it past the first page...

I think the real 'lizards' look just like you and me - 150 underground military bunkers in the US!

Could not load movie.

Talking though of Masonic symbolism and bunkers-

Denver airport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9EpqBf0oCY

Archived