Selling on Gumtree

I can not figure out how to sell stuff on it, do I have to register like ebay and which section do I need to be in?

This is the item I am trying to sell...

Asking price: £50

Condition of item: Good

Further details

I have a SONY DVD Home Theatre System for sale, model number is: DAV-DZ260

The main DVD unit is in excellent condition and plays fine, with speakers having a few surface marks and the sub-woofer has a few chips in it but the overall system is in great condition.

I do not have the original packaging but have put it in a strong big box and the original speaker cables and remote control are all intact, please feel free to contact me and will arrange collection.

Interested? Questions?

To contact seller, click on their user name to access the Email or Private Message forms.

click post an ad, select region and city select for sale and go to the most relevant one, fill in all the form's it should register you upon completion of the form, if not click register and go through that again,,

pretty basic and self explanatory but their you go,

Personally i never use gumtree, every single ad i posted failed not one reply., but when i do get a reply its from people wanting me to send my stuff to nigeria or w.e

stick to SF and the ad papers you cant go wrong

Archived