A question about Pudsey the dog, winner of Britain's Got Talent.

Following a discussion i had with someone who thinks its cruel to dogs to train them for entertainment,I wondered what others thought about this.It was certainly a remarkable performance and Pudsey seems such a happy dog and is clearly loved by the owner. Any other dog lovers with an opinion?

Its about as cruel as making your dog sit down and give you a paw for a treat,

Its not like she is whipping the animal or in any other way harming it.

That took me about 6 months just to do that,so got to admire the amount of effort they both put in.

Following a discussion i had with someone who thinks its cruel to dogs to train them for entertainment,I wondered what others thought about this.It was certainly a remarkable performance and Pudsey seems such a happy dog and is clearly loved by the owner. Any other dog lovers with an opinion?

It depends how the dog was "trained". If he was beaten with a stick and shouted at until he did as he was told, then that's cruel.

If he was encouraged to learn tricks over time and rewarded with treats, anyone with a dog will tell you.. THEY LOVE IT!

Dogs love treats and they love human interaction, how can giving them what they want possibly be cruel?

They have won £500,000 pounds (note I said "THEY").

How can we be certain that this cash will be devided equally between the two performers? If i was a betting person I reckon that Ashley would take Pudseys £250,000 and spend it herself.

Animal exploitation? yes

If we can guarantee that pudsey gets his £250,000 to spend as he wishes in whatever shops, then that is fair for everyone

They have won £500,000 pounds (note I said "THEY").

How can we be certain that this cash will be devided equally between the two performers? If i was a betting person I reckon that Ashley would take Pudseys £250,000 and spend it herself.

Animal exploitation? yes

If we can guarantee that pudsey gets his £250,000 to spend as he wishes in whatever shops, then that is fair for everyone

I don't think pudsey gives a flying f. aslong as his dinner is notched up a class or 2 (no more home brand dog meat) he will be more than happy.

how can you justify your post? if you and your dog was given a 500grand reward for something i tell you now you wouldn't blow half on your dog. and don't even dare trying to say oh yes i would bla blah blah..

Archived