A question about Pudsey the dog, winner of Britain's Got Talent.

Here's the same clip on YouTube:

Thankyou that was so good, and thanks XXTickerXX

Just a slight reservation though,with it being a dog circus can we be certain those dogs were receiving the best love and attension?

Ashley and Pudsey were good last night, but IMO the wrong act won, I wanted Johnathan and his friend to win, the 2 Opera singers, but I'm sure Simon Cowell will see them right, they can sing, especially Johnathan.

Ashley and Pudsey were good last night, but IMO the wrong act won, I wanted Johnathan and his friend to win, the 2 Opera singers, but I'm sure Simon Cowell will see them right, they can sing, especially Johnathan.

You said something much the same on the Entertainments thread,but this about the dog performing tricks. Do you think there's any problem with that.

Did anyone see the clip of Ashley as a little girl opening up a box with the dog in it? The delighted little girl so excited to receive a cute little puppy? Yes? Did you notice it's an entirely different dog? It was quite a quick clip, but the dog was a different colour, very dark. Pudsey is white. Just saying....

You said something much the same on the Entertainments thread,but this about the dog performing tricks. Do you think there's any problem with that.

It's OK, he typing whilst bowling and watching wrestling at the same time. Eating scampie and chips.

Did anyone see the clip of Ashley as a little girl opening up a box with the dog in it? The delighted little girl so excited to receive a cute little puppy? Yes? Did you notice it's an entirely different dog? It was quite a quick clip, but the dog was a different colour, very dark. Pudsey is white. Just saying....

That would have been the colour contrast on your tv screen.

Archived