A question about Pudsey the dog, winner of Britain's Got Talent.

Did anyone see the clip of Ashley as a little girl opening up a box with the dog in it? The delighted little girl so excited to receive a cute little puppy? Yes? Did you notice it's an entirely different dog? It was quite a quick clip, but the dog was a different colour, very dark. Pudsey is white. Just saying....

sssssshhhhh dont let ashley find out, havent you ever replaced a dead hamster or rabbit so the kids dont realise,i know i have.:)

Did anyone see the clip of Ashley as a little girl opening up a box with the dog in it? The delighted little girl so excited to receive a cute little puppy? Yes? Did you notice it's an entirely different dog? It was quite a quick clip, but the dog was a different colour, very dark. Pudsey is white. Just saying....

I didn`t see the clip but my dog was pure black for the first 4 months and now he is pure white.Dogs change a lot from pups sometimes.

Goes to show how much talent Britains got when a dog wins it.

Its quite likely Pudsey the dog will also outshine the famous celebrities,when he appears on the Royal Variety Show.Unless he feels so intimidated at the prospect of appearing in front of the Queen on such a great occasion,he fails to perform to his usual standard.

Most pet dogs will do anything to please their humans, and are so chuffed with themselves when they do, so no I don't think its cruel. I've personally not heard of many tigers who do the same, as the relationship with us isn't as developed; they still have all the wild instincts, of which dogs have few. They've been domesticated and probably won't do well in the wild. And mothers will eventually reject their litter so taking a puppy is quite natural. Dogs worship humans, and live to please us :)

Archived