Things that people get wrong that annoy you

Toilet roll.

It should be put on the holder so that the sheets to be torn off are at the front,and not from the back. grrrrrrrrr.

I always load it the other way. :cool:

Actually that's not strictly true ... sometimes I just leave the roll on top of the cistern. :D

People who check multiple cards at a cash point.

You get one card, if you want to check another, get to the back of the line you've had your chance.

Sort of fits in with the other thing, it's just about being considerate to other people. I really do think it's rude and impolite if there's a sweating great queue of people behind you and you're busting out multiple credit cards.

People who abuse their position at the front of any queue just annoys the hell out of me.

Swear to God one time the other month, I was in a rush, this guy saw me as I hurried into the post office, he was at the front:

"Alright love can I have £20 in 1ps" WT....?

"Yeaahh...I can't find the keys to the safe"

Blah blah blah you can see where this is going she took ages to find the keys, took ages to pick out the uneven bags of scraps when all I needed was a book of stamps.

This is why I'm always extra thankful to the people who have a dirty huge basket of shopping and let you go first if you're only buying one thing.

Inconsiderate, selfish strangers in public just deserve to have their fingers bent back until they yelp for mercy.

Ah rant over.

Eee-up Victor Meldrew!

Alf Garnett here...I foam at the mouth when someone buys a scratchcard,then decides to scratch it off on the counter.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Eee-up Victor Meldrew!

Alf Garnett here...I foam at the mouth when someone buys a scratchcard,then decides to scratch it off on the counter.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hey!

We've got a finite number of seconds on this Earth and I can't be bothered wasting them on people arsing around in queues.

Also if one more time, I see somebody at an ATM, print off a balance slip and then re-insert the same card for something else I will personally deliver them directly to Satan's torture chamber of doom.

Not pronouncing the 'e' in Porsche. :mad:

I think some people read it, see it isn't an A on the end, and then adjust it as they see fit :hihi:

I don't like when people pronounce Adidas as Adeeedas :lol:

Btw, please clarify, is it 'Nike' or 'Nikeeee' for pronunciation? :|

Archived