Who Do You Think Is In The Right?

Ooooh I do Like A Bit Of Drama  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Ooooh I do Like A Bit Of Drama

• That Banshee Is Bonkers
    • The Old Doderer Is A Wind Up
    • I Would Have Ran Them Both Over

He must have known he was holding up cars for some time for the woman to flip! Maybe he was deaf? or maybe he was in a jolly ho pip pip, i like riding on my bike...all the rest can take a hike...mood :)

On the clip of video in the link, it was impossible to tell how long he had been holding her up.

Also, the article talks of a queue of vehicles. How do they know how many there were from this clip? If this clip is all there is, then we just don't know.

I'm not convinced that it is even real.

Is it the man or the woman? The woman shouldn't have acted like she did, but I think she had been wound up...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143745/Moment-woman-driver-attacks-cyclist-holds-traffic-country-lane.html

The old fart needed a slap. Ive been stuck behind one of these titwanks for 3 miles and felt like running him over. They do it on purpose and the slap does them good.

The old fart needed a slap. Ive been stuck behind one of these titwanks for 3 miles and felt like running him over. They do it on purpose and the slap does them good.
:o The cycling lobby are going to get you ... better watch out. Stop inciting violence, you geezer!

It looks like a set up, I was reminded of the Fast Show, this week I will be mostly eating, or the gamekeeper fella. :D

I'll agree with you quickly before its deleted and you banned...:D

Archived