Who Do You Think Is In The Right?

Ooooh I do Like A Bit Of Drama  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Ooooh I do Like A Bit Of Drama

• That Banshee Is Bonkers
    • The Old Doderer Is A Wind Up
    • I Would Have Ran Them Both Over

Its a little embarrassing when you get stuck behind an old driver and after trying to get passed for ages you eventually race passed him. Then you get stuck at some lights and he catches you up with a grin on his old chops..:suspect:

Why are the police investigating this? If neither party has come forward and identified themselves and made a complaint its rather a waste of police time isnt it? And nothing really exchanged between them on the video, a slight pushing and exchanging of words, worse happens negotiating Meadowhall at Christmas.

There was more to this than reported in paper, apparently he was deliberatly holding up members of a Hunt Sabatours group who were trying to monitor a hunt, and this lady thought he was wrong. Thats the reason he hasn't come forward I suspect. The film was posted on the Hunt Sabs site which is where I first saw it.

There was more to this than reported in paper, apparently he was deliberatly holding up members of a Hunt Sabatours group who were trying to monitor a hunt, and this lady thought he was wrong. Thats the reason he hasn't come forward I suspect. The film was posted on the Hunt Sabs site which is where I first saw it.

That would explain why this silly bovine is unable to be found by the police, she's probably got friends in high places; I bet if the bloke had sent her packing with the thick ear she so rightly deserved then he'd be found and charged for assault in quickstiches.

Why are the police investigating this? If neither party has come forward and identified themselves and made a complaint its rather a waste of police time isnt it? And nothing really exchanged between them on the video, a slight pushing and exchanging of words, worse happens negotiating Meadowhall at Christmas.

She had reported him for assault, but when the police got possession of the vid in question the woman had disappeared, the police claim that she left false details when she tried to pervert the course of justice by lying to the police about the incident.

She was completely wrong to put her hands on him. And she didn't just give him a shove, she kept coming back and pushing him. AND kicking him! :shocked:

How ladylike! :rolleyes:

Ok, he should have moved over, (what was he thinking?!!) to hold up traffic like that while he leisurely pedals his bicycle and the line of fuming motorists behind him keeps growing.

We don't know how long this went on, perhaps he's hard of hearing and didn't notice? Something tells me he's not exactly innocent, and you can tell he sure wasn't expecting her to be quite so angry.

OK it may be annoying, but it looks like it was in the country and you get stuck behind cattle or tractors all the time if you venture into those wild places!

There's never any excuse for running up and attacking a complete stranger who's just minding their own business. Surely there must be more to it than that? Maybe he just dumped her by text or something! :D

And thats something we dont know, no proof she was a car driver, for all we know looking at her clothing, trainers and gloves etc the lady could have been out jogging for all we know. The cyclist could have passed her and made some sexist remark to her, and having caught up with him had a go at him. But then again this is just as bad as asuming she was a car driver, we dont know what happened. The thing that puzzles me is who video recorded it ?.

I bet one or two will support her actions now, who didn't before.

You would be wrong. Poking somebody in the arm, if done deliberately, is a crime of assault causing actual bodily harm.

In the real world though the police wouldn't act and anyone who bothered them with it is a time waster.

That would explain why this silly bovine is unable to be found by the police, she's probably got friends in high places; I bet if the bloke had sent her packing with the thick ear she so rightly deserved then he'd be found and charged for assault in quickstiches.

I support her even more now. Good for her.

Don't you mean "your" heroes, he didn't fight a war for traitors...:D

In this case a traitor would be someone whose politics come from Hitler, such as people in the BNP or EDL. Unlike you I don't think it's a joke that our war heroes are attacked.

Archived