Who Do You Think Is In The Right?

Ooooh I do Like A Bit Of Drama  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Ooooh I do Like A Bit Of Drama

• That Banshee Is Bonkers
    • The Old Doderer Is A Wind Up
    • I Would Have Ran Them Both Over

He must have known he was holding up cars for some time for the woman to flip! Maybe he was deaf? or maybe he was in a jolly ho pip pip, i like riding on my bike...all the rest can take a hike...mood :)

....or maybe he had drum and bass pumping into his ears!

I would think one would have to suffer an injury for it to be violence. He's probably an old Spitfire pilot or sommat, he wasn't hurt...

So if someone swings at you and misses it doesn't count as violence?

There was more to this than reported in paper, apparently he was deliberatly holding up members of a Hunt Sabatours group who were trying to monitor a hunt, and this lady thought he was wrong. Thats the reason he hasn't come forward I suspect. The film was posted on the Hunt Sabs site which is where I first saw it.

Quite right, Powerage. This video was released on YouTube by the League Against Cruel Sports. The guy on the bike was employed by the hunt to deliberately hold up the traffic a) To prevent the protesters from getting through and b) To allow the hunt free time to cross the road without having to wait for cars.

The result was a huge tail-back of traffic. Who do these people think they are to block our roads so that they can chase after a fox? Illegally.

The silly old sod deserved all he got. I bet next time the Hunt ask him to stop the traffic for them, he'll find he's busy on that day.

Quite right, Powerage. This video was released on YouTube by the League Against Cruel Sports. The guy on the bike was employed by the hunt to deliberately hold up the traffic a) To prevent the protesters from getting through and b) To allow the hunt free time to cross the road without having to wait for cars.

The result was a huge tail-back of traffic. Who do these people think they are to block our roads so that they can chase after a fox? Illegally.

The silly old sod deserved all he got. I bet next time the Hunt ask him to stop the traffic for them, he'll find he's busy on that day.

They are the type of people that consider it an injustice to ban it in the first place I guess.

He was committing an offence then, but that doesn't justify assault.

Can you image though. Say if you were going to pick the kids up at school or late for work and somebody was deliberately riding in the middle of the road just to be annoying? He should have let the car/s through. I'm with the woman on this one.

Additionally, she if pretty hot, but that didn't sway me, the old bloke is pretty dapper himself..:)

She shouldn't have hit him though, never any excuse for violence. If that was me I would have shouted at himto get out of the way, possibly adding in a few swears if he refued but I supect that this had already happened and he had just refused to move which was what had wound her up so much.

My mother does the same thing since she retired, she takes sadistic joy in holding up queues, particularly in railway statiions or places where people are in a hurry, asking questiions, querying her change, deciding to buy extra items after she's already paid and anything else that can cause a hold up. She loves having that power and control over people, particularly if theyare in a rush and it really winds them up. This bloke is doing the same thing and although there is never any excuse for violence he is partly to blame as he is deliberatly trying to provoke people by blocking the traffic.

In this case a traitor would be someone whose politics come from Hitler, such as people in the BNP or EDL. Unlike you I don't think it's a joke that our war heroes are attacked.

As mentioned, this should be "your"....:D

Archived