Will there be riots again this summer?

Will there be riots again this summer?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be riots again this summer?

• Yes
    • No

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143516/David-Camerons-100-parenting-class-Boots-vouchers-help-tackle-child-yobbery.html

Just call me Dave hopes to stop riots happening again by offering free vouchers for parenting classes available from Boots in all the BME areas affected.

I think this will fail, the governmewnt is just reinforcing again how out of touch they are with its people.

The good parents who's children probably wouldn't riot anyway will take up the offer, whilst those parents who don't give two hoots about their off spring who we would want in these classes will be down the pub.

What do you all think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143516/David-Camerons-100-parenting-class-Boots-vouchers-help-tackle-child-yobbery.html

Just call me Dave hopes to stop riots happening again by offering free vouchers for parenting classes available from Boots in all the BME areas affected.

I think this will fail, the governmewnt is just reinforcing again how out of touch they are with its people.

The good parents who's children probably wouldn't riot anyway will take up the offer, whilst those parents who don't give two hoots about their off spring who we would want in these classes will be down the pub.

What do you all think?

Pub please.:hihi:

What do you all think?

This couldn't be less thought out if it tried.

Hands up who thinks they're a good driver ? All of us more or less despite what we see on the roads. We only go on courses once we've been nabbed a few times for speeding.

I can't imagine who will go on these courses, if anyone, because nearly everyone thinks they are good parents, even though alot aren't. Either force problem families to go on them (speeders, if you want to use the driving analogy) or stop wasting everyone's time.

Oh, and we won't have riots.

I don't think there'll be riots. Not because people don't want to, but because they'll be a little wary of the tough sentences handed out last time. But I agree no amount of money can cure some problems....

I agree here with you on this, last time a lot of people who took part did so just for fun, not really because of the gain from looting. The jail terms handed out just being seen in looted stores or stealing something as low cost as a pair of trainers should be enough to deter anyone with half a brain cell.

What do you all think?

I imagine this idea went something like this...

'I say what, can't we just get all the dark people to go on some sort of course, Maybe invite them into a shop and show them that us civilised folk use the front door and at times that the establishment is actually open for business?'

Followed by a quick phone call to Rupert Murdock to make sure the Sun has exclusive on it.

Let's hope not

If there are disturbances they'll not be on the level of last year. The people who do get involved would be most likely be hardcore people with nothing to lose - but even they probably wouldn't bother if it was raining.

Archived