Principles and standards, what price?

Would you sell out your principles, standards, what price would you put on them?

If someone asked you to go against them how much would it take for you to turn?

If someone asked you to advertise something you disagree with, would you?

In terms of personal principles no. Were i ever in a position of influence then would i apply greater good reasoning, yes.

That wouldn't be selling out surely, but embellishing on your existing principles/standards?

That wouldn't be selling out surely, but embellishing on your existing principles/standards?

I would agree, but look at the amount of hatred poured on the lib dems for applying greater good reasoning. Lots of people seem to think that greater good does not count for anything.

Would you sell out your principles, standards, what price would you put on them?

If someone asked you to go against them how much would it take for you to turn?

If someone asked you to advertise something you disagree with, would you?

It all depends on the reasons for it. I would be prepared to sell out my principles & standards if it was for a great benefit to others (wife and son especially) and of no ill consequence to anybody.

I'm not ashamed of a bit of self sacrifice.

Archived