Am I psychic or just mad?

Hi im wanting a little bit of advice please and no one taking the mik,I have been seeing images of peoples faces and a light mist even when i close my eyes i can still see ,i know it sounds daft but i can i can also see images change when i focus on pictures any advice please and like i said please dont take the mik thankyou .

Hi im wanting a little bit of advice please and no one taking the mik,I have been seeing images of peoples faces and a light mist even when i close my eyes i can still see ,i know it sounds daft but i can i can also see images change when i focus on pictures any advice please and like i said please dont take the mik thankyou .

Thread title needs changing.

Sounds a bit odd, not been looking at them 3d images have you?

Psychosis - Symptoms

hallucinations

delusions

confused and disturbed thoughts

a lack of insight and self-awareness

Go and see a doctor.

Thankyou for your comments but im not ill or gone in the head ive been to see a physic my self who has told me all i need to know x

Leaving aside any arguments about psychic powers, the things that you describe can also be symptoms of a brain tumour, so it's wise to have yourself checked out - even if you disagree with anyone who claims that psychic powers can't exist and it must be a symptom of illness.

Thankyou for your comments but im not ill or gone in the head ive been to see a physic my self who has told me all i need to know x

You didn't seem so sure in the title "or just mad?"

Anyway I'm glad you went to a physic and not a psychic.

Archived