Am I psychic or just mad?

Leaving aside any arguments about psychic powers, the things that you describe can also be symptoms of a brain tumour, so it's wise to have yourself checked out - even if you disagree with anyone who claims that psychic powers can't exist and it must be a symptom of illness.

I would heed HN's advice if I were you.

Focusing intently on images can distort them anyway. A lot of psychics are frauds. So please go and get yourself checked out. Its free to do this and the doctors are experience in these kind of symptoms, so you are not alone.

Focusing intently on images can distort them anyway. A lot of psychics are frauds. So please go and get yourself checked out. Its free to do this and the doctors are experience in these kind of symptoms, so you are not alone.

All psychics are frauds.

Thankyou for your comments but im not ill or gone in the head ive been to see a physic my self who has told me all i need to know x
All you want to know, you mean! From what you have said, I think you need medical help, and suggest that you arrange to see your GP, fairly soon. Failing that, phone NHS Direct on 0845 4647, and good luck!

If after going to the docs or not you still feel you need help to understand what your going through try 1 of the spiritualist churches where youl find lovely people who certainly wont take the micky and tell you your ill or mad.

blessings

Rainbow

X

If after going to the docs or not you still feel you need help to understand what your going through try 1 of the spiritualist churches where youl find lovely people who certainly wont take the micky and tell you your ill or mad.

blessings

Rainbow

X

Sure, sure; they're lovely people, I'm sure, but they're not going to be of any help to you by pandering to a psychosis. You need medical attention.

Archived