Rebekah brooks charged

• 1 month later...
Because they are the years Labour won elections...I just wondered whether you thought Labour won elections in the way you seem to think Tories do...

Well when Labour get voted in, it's usually a sign that the economy is on it's knees through all the tory cuts that efffect the total ruining of the country's infrastructure. I read in the paper today that the economy might dip further because there are not enough skilled people and consumers are not buying on the level they did, which is why Stores like Primark, Aldi and Lidl are booming. The only people feeling the beneficial effect of the upturn in the economy, if there is one, which I doubt, are business managers/owners who are working on projected figures.

Well when Labour get voted in, it's usually a sign that the economy is on it's knees......

The economy certainly wasn't on its knees in 1997 so are you saying it was on its knees in 2001 and 2005? And how do you think the economy was doing in 2010 when Labour got 29% of the vote? I'll give you a clue. We were in the worst recession for over 70 years.

Well when Labour get voted in, it's usually a sign that the economy is on it's knees through all the tory cuts that efffect the total ruining of the country's infrastructure.

If the reason Labour get in is because the economy is on it's knees then it makes you wonder why they lost in 2010.... :roll:

Andy Coulson isn't finding prison to be the cushy holiday camp that Murdoch's papers like to say it is according to his Neville Thurlbeck ;

"Thurlbeck said: “I don’t wish to complain in the slightest, because it’s what I expected a British prison to look like. I can disabuse anybody of the notion that it’s a holiday camp. There are interminable hours of boredom and pain. The beds are made of what I can only describe as giant pencil rubbers and over time your hips and shoulders and elbows start to ache. It is pretty grim. It’s what I expected but I am glad it’s all behind me now.”

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/12/andy-coulson-good-spirits-belmarsh

No doubt the Sun will be launching a campaign to make things even harsher for Coulson and will be telling him that if he hadn't wanted to do the time he shouldn't have done the crime.

Archived