Rebekah brooks charged

No- but everyone is assumed to have a certain amount of common sense.

Banks etc. always tell customers to change the initial PIN.

So do mobile telephone companies.

It wouldn't have occured to me to change the PIN of my mobile phone - I still haven't done. Not that what I say is gonna be of interest to anyone anyway.

But still people should be able to have conversations without fearing they're going to be splashed across the tabloids.

Are you suggesting that if a setting is left on factory default, it's legit to access, then publish data beyond it?

Is it OK for me to have a good root around your house because you left the front door unlocked, then publish an article in the Star about your collection of dildos?

This is much more about a few unlocked doors...more like wholesale abuse :)

They can obtain everything about you...locked or unlocked

Its a nasty business....run by nasty people...

• 3 months later...
What would he pay them with? He has no money and wasn't supported by News International. His defense was paid for from his remortgaging his house.

That's a bit naive from you isn't it?

Reality is a "bit naive". Lol, so you have evidence he's loaded?

I suppose, considering your posting history, he must be loaded "'cos he's in the papers, init" ;)

He's gonna have stuffed stashed away for a rainy day and no doubt his best mate Cameron will chip in a bit

He's gonna have stuffed stashed away for a rainy day and no doubt his best mate Cameron will chip in a bit

He's already got friends prepared to stand by him and support him.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/hacking-trial-piers-morgan-and-louise-mensch-declare-support-for-andy-coulson-and-rebekah-brooks-following-verdict-9559721.html

(In any case. He's got nothing to worry about. I know for a certain fact from reading newspapers that prisons are "like holiday camps")

Archived