Things that are not illegal but should be.

Young men in their mid-late 20s who all look the same i.e. Harry Potter - X Factor haircut, manbag/satchel slung over their shoulder and scuttle off down the road with their hands in their pockets.

Ads that don't do what they say they'll do, and those ads on the internet about cosmetic tricks -e.g. this 85 year old woman used this trick and now looks 35 years old - give me a break!

Agree about Rhianna and add Duffy to that one

0845 numbers

Having babies ears mutilated should be illegal

Omg dont start that up again!! :roll: Mutilation means permanant damage, pierced holes grows back. People repeating themselves should be illegal! Unless you have dementia ;)

Todays bullys are the victims according to the education dep, so why not put them all together in a classroom where they can play pool, xbox, make themselves a cup of tea when wanted, they allowed to push into the front of school dinner line, because they are special!!! etc..When the good kids have to work hard and sent to the back of the line (facts). WHY NOT BRING BACK CORPORAL PUNISHMENT...USED TO WORK FOR US!!

wearing jeans which hang round your knees should be illegal unless you have a very pert bum in which case it should be mandatory :)

if young men who wear their jeans like this knew the origins of this fashion, they would think twice I think

Archived