Congratulations Dickie Bird OBE

My mum nearly laid him out once for trying to touch her bum.

My mum, it has to be said, is of Glaswegian biker stock, and has been known to do things without thinking first. I think it was only because she was at a posh work do that stopped her :loopy:

Boring old fart. Him and Parky wheeled out whenever Barnsley FC might possibly be winning something then you never see them for dust when the team is crap.

He may have been "a character" as an umpire but personally I'd prefer someone who just got on with the job without trying to be the centre of attention all the time.

This made me laugh, good post!

How do you know just how tight a ducks behind is? Tell me that.

A ducks arse has to be tight so that while it's in the water and paddling about it's arse is so tight that water can't seep in and cause the duck to drown.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

My mum nearly laid him out once for trying to touch her bum.

My mum, it has to be said, is of Glaswegian biker stock, and has been known to do things without thinking first. I think it was only because she was at a posh work do that stopped her :loopy:

He always was very quick at getting the finger up.

Archived