What's The Best Thing For Energy?

I only suffer mental fatigue when I read your posts.

Logging off helps though.

That's just typical, nasty, unhelpful and wrong....You're post count is as high as mine if you take the time we've been registered into count....:hihi::huh:

Eating correctly is key, cut out the crap you take now for energy boosting and try natural foods instead, I'm sure if you google energy giving foods you'll get a good idea of what you should be eating. Other than that, fresh air, plenty of water, moderate exercise, regular massage and a good nights sleep.

Hope you improve.

After having glandular fever i find the only thing thats helps me is multivitamins and EFFICO tonic,I never drink and even when I feel at my worse I still go to the gym for even a small workout to get everything working!

"Clinically evaluated, unexplained persistent or relapsing chronic fatigue that is of new or definite onset (i.e., not lifelong), is not the result of ongoing exertion, is not substantially alleviated by rest, and results in substantial reduction in previous levels of occupational, educational, social, or personal activities."

Is that a fair description of ME/CFS?

Website also says all tests for just about anything will come back negative. Does that mean it's an illness that cannot be proved/treated/cured?

Glandular fever killed my athletics career at 16. I seem to have spent every day in bed since then. Maybe it's not the constant night shifts?

Red bull is the answer. Enough red bull and you can do anything.

Ooooh I like the sound of a massage. I'm very healthy otherwise. Only eat healthy foods, almost veggie. Don't smoke, don't drink much and take regular excersise.... Its a curse, I'm cursed you hear.....

Frank you need a steel crown on your head,with a carbon fibre rod firmly fixed to it (6 feet long).. Attached to the end of the rod is a superfit woman wearing only underwear and trainers.Bit like a carrot on a stick.

Then just chase after her...That should get ya energy levels up.

Ooooh I like the sound of a massage. I'm very healthy otherwise. Only eat healthy foods, almost veggie. Don't smoke, don't drink much and take regular excersise.... Its a curse, I'm cursed you hear.....

I have heard they can become very addictive - one reason I didn't take up James M's offers on here;)

Archived