Male Nude Life Model Required For Hen Party

I am looking for a young relatively attractive male life model to pose nude for a hen party.

The hen herself is an artist and we wanted to incorporate her love of art at the hen do.

It will not be a seedy affair although there may be some generalised fun and joking as to be expected.

We are willing to pay a small fee for your service and time.

The Hen Do is Saturday 26th of May.

Please do let me know asap via email if you would be willing too partake.

Many thanks

pity its on a saturday or i could have done this for you, though i am not young, perhaps youngish looking.

played a naked clown for a student film crew recently. was covered from head to toe in body paint. cant wait to see the finished film!

hope you get someone.

good luck.

pity its on a saturday or i could have done this for you, though i am not young, perhaps youngish looking.

played a naked clown for a student film crew recently. was covered from head to toe in body paint. cant wait to see the finished film!

hope you get someone.

good luck.

hi mucky muthy i would do it it too yet they say they have a nude model now lol .prob much younger hope it goes well

Guys, didnt they say "young relatively attractive" :hihi:

Guys, didnt they say "young relatively attractive" :hihi:

yes they did. there are several inches of me that are young and incredibly attractive........not to mention my d***!!!

an artist needs plenty of detail on their model i.e:- wrinkles, freckles, scars and other interesting or unusual features, in order to make their portrait brim with detail. of course, as the night wears on and the girls get drunk, their pictures will progress from a scaled drawing with everything in proportion to a 3 inch tall man with a 20 inch tonka to a 20 inch tall man with a 3 inch tonka, then back again. eventually degenerating into a hysterically funny drawing (to the girls anyway) of a matchstick man with a banana and two plums.

of course, every picture would be anatomically correct.

pity i didnt get the gig!

might have got to draw all the girls with their kit off !!!! :hihi::hihi::D

Archived