Help Finding My Dad

Hi, Im looking for my Dad who used to live in Mexborough in Rotherham, He lived in the Meersbrooke area of Sheffield for a while and I've recently heard hes now living in Bath.

His name is Lee Stephan Haddrell.

He worked at Ancon that used to be at the bottom of Eastbank Road, and the last I heard his dad is still the manager there, but he only knows he's now living in Bath.

If anyone has any information i would really appreciate it, even if its just where i can find the directory of people living in Bath.

Thanx.

Hi, Im looking for my Dad who used to live in Mexborough in Rotherham, He lived in the Meersbrooke area of Sheffield for a while and I've recently heard hes now living in Bath.

His name is Lee Stephan Haddrell.

He worked at Ancon that used to be at the bottom of Eastbank Road, and the last I heard his dad is still the manager there, but he only knows he's now living in Bath.

If anyone has any information i would really appreciate it, even if its just where i can find the directory of people living in Bath.

Thanx.

The main library will carry copies of all phone books ,I dont know about all electoral registers but it would seem the ideal place to start..I dont know if it helps but I have recently been in touch with a person who my mother adopted during her first marriage the source ..facebook name search..see its not all a load of crap

If you know that his father is still the manager there, why don't you approach him via that company and see if he can help with a current address?

Didn't the OP say " but he only knows he's now living in Bath".....So I'm assuming she has approached him....Just an observation!

@PeteMorris no its not him, ive alredy contacted him and asked, not saying directly "are u my dad?" cos he'd probably lie, just asked him if he used to live in rotherham and where did he used to work (pretending i recognised him from there)

I have already contacted my "Grandad" and he's also lost contact with him, the last he heard he was living in Bath and thats all he knew.

Ive tried Facebook search, myspace and bebo all with no results :(

i think ill try the Library for the electorial results, can u get the recent cencus resutls there too?

can u get the recent cencus resutls there too?

I'm pretty sure you can access the census on line, but I think it 'costs'. I'm not sure how much. You can do most stuff these days over the net.

Not wishing to pry, but would you actually recognise the fella if you saw a picture of him?

You can access census results but not after 2011 so not much good for you. You can get the electoral results for people living in Sheffield at Sheffield library but would need to find out what district he is in now for further searches. I have tried 192.com and there are 3 possibles but you would need to Pay for them.

I found my dad on the electoral role, it cost about £16. Then I used a solicitor to write to him legally, which cost about £250. The outcome was good for me, but just make sure you're prepared for both sides.

I guess you need to determine what you want from him - as he won;t really know. I was 24 when I found mine and I was sure I didn't want anything from him, or to disrupt his family life, I just wanted to know where I came from, which is understandable.

It turned out that my 'dad' (i don't call him dad) didn't reject me (which I'd prepared myself for) but he was the total opposite, which was very strange to me. It's only now, about 7 years later that I think we both understand what our relationship is.

He lives a couple of hours from here and I meet him probably twice a year and speak on the phone for a few minute every week.

Like I said, determine in your mind what you want from him, and if he wants to meet you, don;t make the mistake I did and go on your own - do it in a group situation.

Sg x

Archived