Club running at Hillsborough

I luv going out for a run but now got to the point where i find myself going slow or even waiting for people I run with.

So I really need people of my own ability, what level of fitness would I need for a running club.

Us at hallamshire harriers run from the bowling green clubhouse in hillsborough park every tues and thurs at 6pm.

Ability wise it is anything from elite to beginner there is a group run for you, what kind of ability are we talking? Any races and what times?

When I returned to running in 2007 I ran 1hr 59min in the Sheffield half. In oct 2007 I started running with hallamshire harriers and it was the best thing I ever did. This year I am aiming for sub 1hr 25min. Wouldn't be where I am without the club.

Come down on a tues or thurs night at 6pm. You can just run with a group and see if it's for you. No pressure to join, just come and run

Each group is different but the the main group do between 6-8miles. There is also a slower group who do up to 6miles. The sessions last around an hour to an hour half.

Let me know if you decide to come down, I am there tues and thurs normally but i have a fell race Monday so probably won't be there tues.

Archived