Club running at Hillsborough

absolutely fabulous lol, jan and terry said I need to be in a quicker group next time, they said we was doing 8 minute mile but till the half marathon to let my calf heel properly I'm gonna stick with the same group.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

What kind of pace do the slower beginner group do? - Ive only ever done 10ks and done a couple in just under 1 hour but would probably be more around 1hr 5 min pace at the moment. Want to get down to 55 min for the great yorkshire run in September. I would like to try with the slower group for a few weeks and see how it goes

Thanks

I think i may come down tomorrow. I've been wanting to join a group for such a long time but always worry that when i get there I'll struggle too much. Suppose the only way to get going is to just go for it! So its 6 o clock tomorrow? who should i ask for?

Also what kind of route do the slower group go on? is it relatively flat or hilly?

Archived