I have £10,000 and need a business idea!

OK.....I have 10 grand. It is not a lot, I know! But I want a good business idea that will work. I want my 10 grand to be 100 grand this time next year!

How shall I do it?:)

Buy 10k of premium bonds,you might get lucky and win a million, if you don't you still have your 10k .

What about where you buy pallets of goods, remember someone on here mentioning them once, different things that you can then sell on.

To be fair that's more of a gamble than the premium bonds, and you don't keep your capital if the gamble fails.

What about where you buy pallets of goods, remember someone on here mentioning them once, different things that you can then sell on.

I actually have several intelligent Polish contacts who are bilingual. I was considering importing from Poland cheaply and selling at a higher rate. It seems that there are all kinds of barriers however.:confused:

I actually have several intelligent Polish contacts who are bilingual. I was considering importing from Poland cheaply and selling at a higher rate. It seems that there are all kinds of barriers however.:confused:

There should be no barriers at all to importing from Poland (unless you're talking tobacco/booze in which case there may be issues)

To be fair that's more of a gamble than the premium bonds, and you don't keep your capital if the gamble fails.

On a personal note i have done very well out of PB's .I only bought 5k

but the Winn's i have had have been in the hundreds and the strike rate is

very good .Last year i won over £1,500 better than any bank would give in interest,and my money is safe.I can get it back at any time .

Archived