I have £10,000 and need a business idea!

Invest in someone elses business idea. Startup businesses have high failure rates, look for a business that is 3-5 years old and on the up. Banks are still not lending and many people see them now as just a necessary means of money moving not business growing.

Invest in someone elses business idea. Startup businesses have high failure rates, look for a business that is 3-5 years old and on the up. Banks are still not lending and many people see them now as just a necessary means of money moving not business growing.

Same old business, make your customers and suppliers dependant on you (i.e. Getting your mits on only peoples' cash) and sod everyone else.

Biggest mark up is on food. What about a sandwich delivery service to call centres and offices? Only need a van and the ability to make a few butties.

When my company was located on Sheffield Business park, we were overrun with butty, pasty, coffee vans to the point of turf wars starting and altercations between the vans about who's turf was who's.

When my company was located on Sheffield Business park, we were overrun with butty, pasty, coffee vans to the point of turf wars starting and altercations between the vans about who's turf was who's.

That is because as previously stated there is a big mark up on sandwiches.

OK.....I have 10 grand. It is not a lot, I know! But I want a good business idea that will work. I want my 10 grand to be 100 grand this time next year!

How shall I do it?:)

The best advice I can give you is to have an idea of what it is you want to do. Otherwise that 10 grand will be reduced to 10p in no time. ;)

OK.....I have 10 grand. It is not a lot, I know! But I want a good business idea that will work. I want my 10 grand to be 100 grand this time next year!

How shall I do it?:)

You aren't legally going to turn £10k into £100k in a year unless you get lucky playing the stock market

Archived