Rich and famous

Ever wished you were rich and famous with loads of money and houses all over the world your own jet and helicopter and a Roller in the garage, do you envy these rich people you see on TV, or are you happy with your little lot or like me always looking for the big brake:wink::wink:

Ever wished you were rich and famous with loads of money and houses all over the world your own jet and helicopter and a Roller in the garage, do you envy these rich people you see on TV, or are you happy with your little lot or like me always looking for the big brake:wink::wink:

I think subconsciously at least we all look for the big break. I'm quite insular so the rich and famous lifestyle wouldn't suit me..that's not to say I wouldn't mind falling on my feet financially in a big way. Generally I'm quite happy with my lot though.

I'm sure we would all like a little more money, but the curse of being famous is a lifelong burden and I suspect most people, including myself would do much better in life enjoying their anonymity.

I know several people who came to sheffield as students from small town and villages in other parts of the UK. They stayed here for the rest of their lives because they could get on with their lives without their wider family hearing gossip about them every week. This situation must be exactly what it would be like to be a celebrity, utter mental torture in reality.

Archived