Arsonist kills 6 children in Derby housefire.

Not wishing to be heartless at all and fully understanding the grief the parents are going through I do not understand why the police have not yet formally interviewed them. A 6x murder investigation can't pussyfoot around, the parents are the most likely source of clues to the murderers identity so tough as it is get them interviewed ASAP.

Not wishing to be heartless at all and fully understanding the grief the parents are going through I do not understand why the police have not yet formally interviewed them. A 6x murder investigation can't pussyfoot around, the parents are the most likely source of clues to the murderers identity so tough as it is get them interviewed ASAP.

from what i saw on look north the parents didnt look very credible as distraught people!! god forbid anything happend to my kids i could not go in front of cameras! more to come out in this case i think....insurance claim gone wrong?

from what i saw on look north the parents didnt look very credible as distraught people!! god forbid anything happend to my kids i could not go in front of cameras! more to come out in this case i think....insurance claim gone wrong?

I thought it was just me that felt this way but I'm away on business and stuck in a hotel room and have seen this appeal 4 or 5 times tonight and something just doesnt seem right. I do hope that I am wrong but those tears and anguish just didnt seem real.

When I saw them on the news they looked in torment. How should they have looked to come acros as more credible?

more to come out in this case i think....insurance claim gone wrong?

What do you think they hoped to claim for on insurance by pouring petrol through the letterbox of their council house whilst their children slept upstairs?

I'm waiting for one of the usual suspects to appear banging on about child benefits, scroungers and contraception.

There you go...

I'm waiting for one of the usual suspects to appear banging on about child benefits, scroungers and contraception.

I'd hope that even the most hard faced and sanctimonious welfare basher would feel their stomach turn if they used 6 dead kids as political footballs.

Ultra right wing hack Carole Malone aready has

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6LpcwUrtq8&feature=youtu.be

And here's who to complain to

https://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/specific-programme-epg

Their 6 children have just died, and you think they weren't credible as distraught people?

Even if your insurance claim went wrong and you accidentally killed your 6 kids, I think you'd still be rather distraught, don't you?

Their 6 children have just died, and you think they weren't credible as distraught people?

Even if your insurance claim went wrong and you accidentally killed your 6 kids, I think you'd still be rather distraught, don't you?

That ought to be axiomatic (sadly, for some people, it probably won't be) but the other point here is that not everybody deals with grief in the same way. Some people act very professionally, cold, seemingly emotionless - and the reason they do so is that the grief is so large and powerful, the only way they can cope with it at all is to try and - subconsciously - pretend it isn't there, and act as if nothing dreadful happened. Those people, largely by definition, "don't look distraught."

Archived