Arsonist kills 6 children in Derby housefire.

When I saw them on the news they looked in torment. How should they have looked to come acros as more credible?

all i said was it didnt look very credible, his emotions looked very false, why would you go on national tv and try to show your grief? i couldnt do it, what is the point of doing that? many times in the past tv/police appeals and press conferences showing the grief stricken party have turned into them being charged. ..sharon matthews for one!

What do you think they hoped to claim for on insurance by pouring petrol through the letterbox of their council house whilst their children slept upstairs?

no idea maybe a bigger house from the council?? i really hope not!, so where were they? when the kids were upstairs? out?

Their 6 children have just died, and you think they weren't credible as distraught people?

Even if your insurance claim went wrong and you accidentally killed your 6 kids, I think you'd still be rather distraught, don't you?

but thats my point they were not distraught!! they tried to look it but in mine and others opininon not very credible!

just so so sad for the poor kids, they didnt deserve anything like that, also the council should bear some blame that so many kids are allowed to live in such a small house or these people allowed to have so many.

from what i saw on look north the parents didnt look very credible as distraught people!! god forbid anything happend to my kids i could not go in front of cameras! more to come out in this case i think....insurance claim gone wrong?

**** me how low can this forum stoop?

but thats my point they were not distraught!! they tried to look it but in mine and others opininon not very credible!

just so so sad for the poor kids, they didnt deserve anything like that, also the council should bear some blame that so many kids are allowed to live in such a small house or these people allowed to have so many.

you are a complete dick

all i said was it didnt look very credible, his emotions looked very false, why would you go on national tv and try to show your grief? i couldnt do it, what is the point of doing that? many times in the past tv/police appeals and press conferences showing the grief stricken party have turned into them being charged. ..sharon matthews for one!

Unbelievable. They're probably catatonic, in a state of shock and unable to process the enormity of what has happened to them. Grief manifests itself in all kinds of different ways. It doesn't take long before people start pointing the finger of suspicion, does it? I sincerely hope that the vile creature who did this is caught and locked up for life.

no idea maybe a bigger house from the council?? i really hope not!, so where were they? when the kids were upstairs? out?

Like what? You mean murdered by the parents, that's what you are saying are you not?

I know what they mean. It seemed like they were trying to emphasise their distress. But we are talking about people we don't know, we know even less what they are feeling.

I felt the same about the mccanns but now I think they were quite rightly feeling really guilty for leaving their children in a foreign apartment alone.

Maybe its guilt that they got out alive!

According to the news, the parents were sleeping downstairs at the time. Probably due to the fact that they were overcrowded? He tried to get in to the kids from the back of the house, helped by neighbours.

From what's been said in the media, the father was a bit notorious and had made enemies due to jealousy. He seems to have had an alternative lifestyle with young wife and even younger mistress and all their kids living together at one point, so can see why that might be.

That woman has lost all her children in one terrible accident, and you criticize her for not looking distraught enough for you? Have a word with yourself, fella.

Archived