Arsonist kills 6 children in Derby housefire.

Originally Posted by Bypassblade View Post

I wondered if they were involved, still I hope to god I'm wrong, but we'll see, looks like I could be right though.

No that's a thought, not an statement of fact, I said could not ARE massive difference

Don't forget the 1st couple will have been picked up on evidence probably supplied or corroborated by the couple now arrested. It's called deflecting suspicion

Yes but the parents are now arrested, sorry but that's after some pretty intense investigating I'd imagine, they won't have done it on a whim.

I have bolded your parts only to separate the lines, if I did it to mine I feel it would be too intimidating, if you get me not a dig.

I enjoy sparring/talking with you BF we had a chat under my old guise of randyblade, what does get me is that I put forward a decent post & it gets picked out, yet all the other spurious stuff just gets left, but hey ho I stand my corner & live to fight another day be good.

I wondered if they were involved, still I hope to god I'm wrong, but we'll see, looks like I could be right though.

No that's a thought, not an statement of fact, I said could not ARE massive difference

Don't forget the 1st couple will have been picked up on evidence probably supplied or corroborated by the couple now arrested. It's called deflecting suspicion

Yes but the parents are now arrested, sorry but that's after some pretty intense investigating I'd imagine, they won't have done it on a whim.

I have bolded your parts only to separate the lines, if I did it to mine I feel it would be too intimidating, if you get me not a dig.

I enjoy sparring/talking with you BF we had a chat under my old guise of randyblade, what does get me is that I put forward a decent post & it gets picked out, yet all the other spurious stuff just gets left, but hey ho I stand my corner & live to fight another day be good.

Looks like you're talking to yourself bypassblade!

I'm afraid you've become a victim of forum pedanticity..things get picked out, chewed over, regurgitated and spat back out at folks all the time, especially when they're incoherent :hihi:

Btw, shouldnt be too harsh, I'm still in mourning after Saturday, it was a Wednesdayite I really wanted to pick on ;)

well there you go!! at last they are arrested, like i said when this thread started the parents were very unconvincing! no smoke without fire ...no pun intended.

ok so they are innocent until proven guilty but the CPS must have a shed load of evidence to charge them .

heartbreaking to think those poor kids had to put up with a life like this and then die for something so trivial as an insurance scam or some such plot.

Looks like you're talking to yourself bypassblade!

I'm afraid you've become a victim of forum pedanticity..things get picked out, chewed over, regurgitated and spat back out at folks all the time, especially when they're incoherent :hihi:

Btw, shouldnt be too harsh, I'm still in mourning after Saturday, it was a Wednesdayite I really wanted to pick on ;)

That I do like BF, I'm not 100& over it either but we should be used to it by now lol :)

Archived