Fly tipping makes my blood boil

I came down jawbone hill towards oughtibridge and saw a load of beds dumped in the road edge at the entrance to someone's farm and wonder what makes people such selfish scumbags to rid there waste in this manner, we are priveledged to live in area surrounded by fantastic countryside and these low life's do this on a regular basis, why dont they take the stuff to designated recycle centres or do they like spoiling something nice.

Maybe because they don't want to pay the commercial rates for going to dumpit sites.

I'd guess that most fly tipping is done by cowboy firms who do house clearances or rubbish removal etc, accept payment for removing the items, but then decide to dump it in the countryside rather than pay a commercial rate to dispose of it properly.

They are a blight on society.

What happens if they get caught (if), slap on the hand or something.

I know of one takeaway at Firth Park that got caught tipping near Radio Hallam and they were just warned, apparently they were so stupid they left bills and company letters in with all the crap they were dumping, all the food waste.

Cameras were put up to catch fly tippers at that location and they were stolen.

I know of one takeaway at Firth Park that got caught tipping near Radio Hallam and they were just warned, apparently they were so stupid they left bills and company letters in with all the crap they were dumping, all the food waste.

Cameras were put up to catch fly tippers at that location and they were stolen.

This is it, what's the point my mate got fined for a tab end out is car window and these mega polluters get warned, all wrong.

Archived