The city or the countryside?

The city or the countryside?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. The city or the countryside?

• The city
    • The countryside

Whats your persoanl preference and why?

Depends what the preference is for. I couldn't live in the countryside because I like to have a bit of life on the doorstep. But walking in the Peaks is one of the most relaxing pastimes, like a week's holiday in one day.

I live in a semi rural area(now) it was rural when i was a child.

My only concern is "townies" moving out here and wanting it to be like a city.

People ride horses up the Hight Street, men walk around carrying firearms for vermin hunting,farmers burn stubble and bids crap on your conservatory roof.

I live in a semi rural area(now) it was rural when i was a child.

My only concern is "townies" moving out here and wanting it to be like a city.

People ride horses up the Hight Street, men walk around carrying firearms for vermin hunting,farmers burn stubble and bids crap on your conservatory roof.

Yes, that's sounds like the country - tractor noise, cockeralls crowing, stubble burning, smell of muck spreading, church bells, piles of horse and cow manure here and there - love it myself, but townie's just do not realise how noisey and smelly the countryside is. I also forgot to mention the local pig farm - whiffy, or what!

Archived