The city or the countryside?

The city or the countryside?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. The city or the countryside?

• The city
    • The countryside

Definitely a townie, I would feel incredibly cut-off in the countryside although my brother lives in Wildboarclough and loves it, I would hate it at night mostly - when we were on a train journey, when small, my mother was always telling us to look at the scenery - one field looked pretty much like another to me.

A picturesque village would appeal though;)

Whats your persoanl preference and why?

No contest really. The city is full of meatheads looking for a fight, it stinks of pee and puke and you are constantly hounded by people collecting for charity.

Give me my own space in the countryside any day.

The country is far nicer. The city is a hell-hole, too much unwanted diversity.

Whereas the countryside's full of old-people (who've retired there) and school kids on a geography trip.

And lots of farm animals.

Whatever takes your fancy.

Whereas the countryside's full of old-people (who've retired there) and school kids on a geography trip.

And lots of farm animals.

Whatever takes your fancy.

And all the immigrants harvesting cabbages, etc. - which Happ Hazzard seems to have forgotten about.

No contest really. The city is full of meatheads looking for a fight, it stinks of pee and puke and you are constantly hounded by people collecting for charity.

That's only Fargate; the rest of the the city centre is OK.

Archived