Northern General dangerous and ignorant staff parking

This morning there was a black Chrysler car parked the wrong way round next to the central bollard on Barnsley road across from the junction of Hucklow road, absolute dangerous and ignorant parking, where are the coppers? I know there is no yellow lines there but anyone can see that to park there is just downright foolish and with them working at the hospital you would have thought they would think about it being an ambulance and main bus route that they are compromising.

Not read all the posts, all I can say, is our nursing staff do a fab job, it's not their fault and if by them paking makes it a bit difficult for someone while they are on hand saving lives etc then it can be put up with, it's like buying a house near a pub then complaining about noise.

My Bold=

The hospital wasn't charging staff to park until recently so that quote is irrelivant.

Nobody is saying we don't value NHS workers but just because someone works in the NHS it doesn't mean they can park inconsiderately.

Originally Posted by denlin

Why do so many staff feel the need to use cars then?, the bus service past NGH is so frequent from many areas of town both up Barnsley road and Herries road. there will be people who cannot get public transport I admit but it can't be the majority of the staff

The majority of staff are female who work at NGH, and when finishing a shift at 9/10 pm, or in winter months when it is dark much earlier alot of people domn't feel safe standing alone at bus stops alone, and if you have a car why would you put yourself at risk by doing this.

This morning there was a black Chrysler car parked the wrong way round next to the central bollard on Barnsley road across from the junction of Hucklow road, absolute dangerous and ignorant parking, where are the coppers? I know there is no yellow lines there but anyone can see that to park there is just downright foolish and with them working at the hospital you would have thought they would think about it being an ambulance and main bus route that they are compromising.

How can you be sure that this vehicle belonged to a hospital worker, can you be 100% sure, did you see them park the vehicle and then go into the hospital grounds. Reading your post the answer is no, so until you can prove that certain vehicles belong to hospital staff the best thing is for you to put up and shut up.:loopy::loopy::loopy:

How can you be sure that this vehicle belonged to a hospital worker, can you be 100% sure, did you see them park the vehicle and then go into the hospital grounds. Reading your post the answer is no, so until you can prove that certain vehicles belong to hospital staff the best thing is for you to put up and shut up.:loopy::loopy::loopy:

And you can prove otherwise by?

And the same question goes to you.

Just because a car is parked on the roads around the hospital, it's not a 100% certanty that it belongs to a member of hospital staff, or are you as blinkered as the originator of this thread.

And the same question goes to you.

Just because a car is parked on the roads around the hospital, it's not a 100% certanty that it belongs to a member of hospital staff, or are you as blinkered as the originator of this thread.

I don't feel as though I am blinkered but when reading this forum, I decide which posters I can read with some degree of sincerity and some that I can completely disregard as meaningless drivell.

Yours comes under the latter.

I don't feel as though I am blinkered but when reading this forum, I decide which posters I can read with some degree of sincerity and some that I can completely disregard as meaningless drivell.

Yours comes under the latter.

Ditto:hihi::hihi:

Archived