Northern General dangerous and ignorant staff parking

The NGH is soon to have a new helipad built to allow MORE emergency patients to be delivered quickly and safely by helicopter to what will soon be a Major Trauma Centre.

Will local residents be lodging more complaints I wonder...........

How can you be sure that this vehicle belonged to a hospital worker, can you be 100% sure, did you see them park the vehicle and then go into the hospital grounds. Reading your post the answer is no, so until you can prove that certain vehicles belong to hospital staff the best thing is for you to put up and shut up.:loopy::loopy::loopy:

I live there and I see the same people park there and the cars say say NHS in the window they have badges around their necks their cloths say NHS on them need any more proof!!!:loopy:

The NGH is soon to have a new helipad built to allow MORE emergency patients to be delivered quickly and safely by helicopter to what will soon be a Major Trauma Centre.

Will local residents be lodging more complaints I wonder...........

As long as they don't park it on our road I wont complain;)

Archived