Northern General dangerous and ignorant staff parking

Funding should never be an issue with regards to building a multistorey carpark. Car parking charges bring in over £1 million profit each year so the money is/should be there but as we all know it is moved to other areas to subsidise losses

This is fact.

Planning permission was sought to allow the building of a multi-storey car park within the grounds of the NGH but was turned down because local folk objected to the high rise building.

Fools the lot of them. Probably the exact same folk with far too much time on their hands whinging about parking situation now. :)

cars, taxed, tested, insured, parked legally............i.e straight, right way round and not blocking anyone.....whats the problem????? ask some of the local residents to adhere. nuff sed .

You don't live there you don't have to put up with it we tax and insure our cars and all we want to do is be able to park our cars with in walking distance of our own house nuff sed.

Fools the lot of them. Probably the exact same folk with far too much time on their hands whinging about parking situation now. :)

My daughter has not lived there all that long but I would like to see some proof of the objection to a high level parking building, certainly don't think it would be people on her road.

Why should your daughter be able to save a place by putting bins outside her house, if people pay there road tax they are entitled to park where ever is legal, your daughter does not have a automatic right to park there, i remember reading in the star that all the local residents were asked by the council if they wanted a parking permit scheme in that area and the residents turned it down !!!

You don't live there you don't have to put up with it we tax and insure our cars and all we want to do is be able to park our cars with in walking distance of our own house nuff sed.

How do you know I don't live near by? as it happens I do and also work at NGH:rolleyes:

Archived