Northern General dangerous and ignorant staff parking

The permits still dont guarantee you a space outside your home, just a space on the road, which is one of the reasons the schemes are normally voted down. I have to say, the parking has turned the area into a bit of a chaotic area, but if people park as they should, then i dont mind. If the house has a driveway and it remains unblocked then i dont think anyone has a reason to moan, as there is a permanent place for parking. if the house doesnt have a driveway, then you really have to accept that the area is heavily populated with cars during the hours of 7.30-5.30, and that parking may be an issue.
I understand your point and I have never denied that its the right for people to freely park and legally park outside on the road in front of someone else's house,it would just be nice to be able to park on the same road you live on the hospital is a 24/7 operation and they do park there at night as well may be not as many even when the car park in the hospital would be quite empty this just proves that they are parking there to avoid charges.

Mod Note

Posts attacking other users have been removed, keep it civil please.

Then why has a post I made been removed when it in no way attacked another user. I think it's time some people went back to school and learned the correct meaning and useage of the english langauge.

Im not sure where the £100 for a permit has come from, i believe the cost is £20 for the primary permit, then £60 for each additional permit. so its not that much money at all.

Yes they said that it was extra for more cars as you might Know the area is heavily populated by Asian people who have large family's and have more than one car in the family so that did not go down very well especially with some of them who have taxis and can not park them when they come home from the night shift I think most of them have been very patient there if someone had block me in as many times I would be a bit mad.

As i said, being blocked in is out of order, its happened to me and i had the pleasure of trying to get both the council and the police to help me, with no success. Having lots of cars in a house that cant accommodate them is the householders problem though, the wife and i both have cars, and took this into account when buying our current house, which, much like my previous home, had room to park 2 cars on the property.

Its reasonably clear aswell that the problem is mainly down to the extortionate costs to park in the hospital, these are charged i believe around the clock, so staff/the sick/visitors are bound to look for a cheaper alternative both day and night.

As i said, being blocked in is out of order, its happened to me and i had the pleasure of trying to get both the council and the police to help me, with no success. Having lots of cars in a house that cant accommodate them is the householders problem though, the wife and i both have cars, and took this into account when buying our current house, which, much like my previous home, had room to park 2 cars on the property.

Its reasonably clear aswell that the problem is mainly down to the extortionate costs to park in the hospital, these are charged i believe around the clock, so staff/the sick/visitors are bound to look for a cheaper alternative both day and night.

The police are normally very helpful about the problem (I find).

Archived