Spain snubs the Queen over Gibraltar. Are we bothered??

I am not bothered and the Queen will be too busy to be bothered, the only people who will be would probably be the Spanish Royal family for being put in an embarrassing position by their government

I am not bothered and the Queen will be too busy to be bothered, the only people who will be would probably be the Spanish Royal family for being put in an embarrassing position by their government

The spanish have a royal family:confused:?

I think that this one needs sorting out once and for all. I suggest that we put our respective queens in the boxing ring and let them slug it out. Just one continuous round and a knockout to decide the winner. Kicking , scratching and biting acceptable........I would pay good money to see that one!:)

I think that this one needs sorting out once and for all. I suggest that we put our respective queens in the boxing ring and let them slug it out. Just one continuous round and a knockout to decide the winner. Kicking , scratching and biting acceptable........I would pay good money to see that one!:)

My money is on the Spaniard. KO first round.

Archived